Bluecollar Occupational Health
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SERVICES
The main focus in occupational health is on three different objectives: (i) the maintenance and promotion of workers’ health and working capacity; (ii) the improvement of working environment and work to become conducive to safety and health and (iii) development of work organizations and working cultures in a direction which supports health and safety at work and in doing so also promotes a positive social climate and smooth operation and may enhance productivity of the undertakings.
Are offerings are as follows:
- Periodical Medical;
- Medical Surveillance;
- Biological Monitoring;
- Post Exposure Prophylaxis for HIV
- Injury on duty
- Exit Medicals;
- Vaccination Programme [i.e. Yellow Fever, Tetanus, Rabies,Hep A+B, Meningitis]
PRIMARY HEALTH CARE SERVICES AND WELLNESS
Wellness Seminars and Talks: to aid in educating people on the importance of Hygiene, Sanitation, Cleanliness, Chronic Diseases and Illnesses, and the importance of Health and Safety at the work place. Our Wellness seminars are enlightening, professional and extremely educational, especially when entwined with Testing and Screening as well.
Some of the Services we offer:
- Daily treatment of minor ailments
- Chronic disease management (hypertension, diabetes, cholesterol etc.)
- On-site Emergency preparedness
- COID Management
- Family Planning
- Active participation in Wellness Committee Events (HIV/AIDS, Cancer, TB etc.)
- Health Education Group Talks on communicable diseases
The numbers speak for themselves.